International students can apply to any one or both sessions of KGIP 2023: Session I (July 10 ~ August 11, 2023) and Session II (August 28 ~ December 15, 2023).
Irrespective of sessions, all applicants will be subjected to the same eligibility, document, and visa requirements and procedures.
International students must meet the following requirements at the time of application to KDU Global Immersion Program 2023:
- Be enrolled to undergraduate or graduate degree program in any accredited higher educational institution.
- Be not older than 35 years of age.
- Be able to present excellent academic performance record.
- Be able to meet D-2-8 (short term study) visa requirements.
- Be in good health.
- Application Form (online).
- Statement of Interest (online).
- Copy of passport (valid for the entire period of the program and international travel).
- Official Certificate of Enrollment from the home university.
- Official Academic Transcript from the home university.
- One letter of recommendation from an academic or administrative supervisor at home university (Submission is required upon receiving official admission to the program).
All documents must be translated to English and notarized if originally issued in other languages.
Items 3, 4, and 5 above must be scanned and combined into one PDF file in the given order. The PDF file must be renamed as “Country_FirstName” (Ex.: “England_Leslie”) and uploaded in the online application section.
Only those who submit complete and valid set of documents and pass the screening stage will be contacted with further guidelines. Only one application per student can be submitted. Multiple submissions by the same applicant will significantly delay the processing time for the applicant’s case.